You leave comments to any story by clicking on the comment link at the bottom of each posting. If there are no comments, the comment link will read "No Comments" ------------

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Shadow is Giving Bad Dog Lessons [Molly]

Shadow is Giving Bad Dog LessonsMolly: English_Springer_Spaniel

Shadow aka Shady Character, has been teaching his brother Sam and I to ignore humans . Just like the protestors on tv go limp, well I did it to his Mom Jeni the other night and she still kept being pushy. Next I purred aka growled at her and ended up in the basement with other dogs. I also made her come out and bring me in. Sam and Jeni just have stare down contests, but she is his Mom and my sister so I figure she is under My Mom so she is under me. Shadow says the cirriculum is Singing, letting all the pack go in and then singing until the human of your choice comes to let you in by coming out and bringing you in . Having not fully dressed humans chase you. Looking around for the other dog when they call you to go to bed. Like you are asleep on the couch why should you wake up to go to bed? Playing rag dog, the vet used to think it was nice when Shadow was a rag dog before he learned not to use his teeth. Humans just don't like heavy dogs. Molly
TextAloudMP3


Date: 18-Aug-00Age: 2Sex: female
Home: Indiana, United States (USA)Damage: $0.00Human: Hal and Diane

Comment:Hey, They like heavy dogs! well maybe not taking up the entire couch.... Maggie.

No comments: