You leave comments to any story by clicking on the comment link at the bottom of each posting. If there are no comments, the comment link will read "No Comments" ------------

Friday, October 11, 2013

Classic: My Nightmare Came True [Sam]

My Nightmare Came True

Sammy: Labrador_Retriever

Well the jokes are over, I had THE surgery. I kept telling Tom (my Dad)that if we went for the surgery and one male was leaving, it would be me. Mom had a better idea, she told him she was going out of town, and she would pick me up when she came home. Everyone knows what Mom or Grandma say goes.Mom was very impressed by the facility, and when I got outside and saw the van I jumped in (ouch) Jeni had the idea she was going to sit in the passenger seat, not a good idea, this boy was tender, finally she got in. Next thing she called home on the cell phone and said for everyone home to come out and bring me and the groceries in. I planned to spend the evening sleeping on Tom, and snubbed Mom. He might have dropped me off, but she told him too. I stole Mollies (my springer aunt) food, and had a good romp in the big yard before evening was over and happy to say feeling fine. Sam

TextAloudMP3


Date: 30-Mar-99Age: 1Sex: male
Home: Indiana, United States (USA)Damage: $0.00Human: Jeni and Tom

Comment: Glad to hear all ended up ok.
Andrew

No comments: