You leave comments to any story by clicking on the comment link at the bottom of each posting. If there are no comments, the comment link will read "No Comments" ------------

Friday, October 11, 2013

Classic: Grounded or I haven't met Molly Yet [Sam]

Grounded or I haven't met Molly Yet

Sam: Labrador_Retriever

Hi Guys It has been a while since I've written, the new limelight grabbing pup Molly has been doing most of the writting from our mega pack lately. I have not had the chance to introduce myself yet, but my parents have spent far too much time with her lately. The other night, Shady went over for a visit, and came home both High and Low. There is a new lady dog and she had moved in to Ellie's kennel. I came upstairs and told him he had no business going without me, Dad said that is why he was in a kennel to prevent a discussion between us. Dad and Mom said I can visit as soon as I get over the phase I am in. I am playing trash hound again. I am also trying to assert my dominance over Dad. Last time Cassie (my adopted Labbie boy uncle) was trying to work off leash for obedience in my backyard, I told him that is a bad thing for dogs to let humans know they can do. Cass said it is far easier to play the obedience game off leash than on. He then took me over to my Dad and Grandpa who were working on the garage door and told me to go in, then he ran out before I could follow. Then he played the game. As soon as they opened the door again, I went and Cass gave up on playing the game with Mom. Now I hear he and Molly will be going to public class together after she graduates from puppy class, and Santa Pup comes.Because of this helpless puppy act, Grandma and Grandpa are being protective of the little one. Shadow says she is cute and runs really good. He is really in love again. I understand she has green eyes (the vet said hazel) that are hypnotic, and is very bright. Get this guys she is a champion human trainer the first night she had Grandpa sleeping on the floor outside of her kennel until she went to sleep. There are a few things I would like to teach the humans like leave me alone when I am cooking, I like fast food too.

TextAloudMP3


Date: 27-Sep-98Age: 1Sex: female
Home: Indiana, United States (USA)Damage: $0.00Human: Jeni and Tom

Comment: I sense a little jealousy. Don't worry all puppies grow up into bad dogs and the limelight will pass.
Emily

No comments: