You leave comments to any story by clicking on the comment link at the bottom of each posting. If there are no comments, the comment link will read "No Comments" ------------

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Classic: I was a Hot Dog, Literally [Little Bit]

I was a hot dog literallyLittle Bit: Yorkshire_Terrier

I love to go outside in the morning sun in our backyard,and sometimes enjoy the hypnosis of the sun a little too much. There was a lot of traveling back and forth between the van and the house, while I slept and I ignored it absorbing the rays.After I don't know how long, I decided that it was time to go in the house, no one answered the backdoor, and my packmates were useless, as they were in the AC and the human locks were on the doors. Next I tried the front door no answer other than canine there either, soon I collapsed in the shade in the front of the house. Talk about worried I was. Finally Dan came home and stopped his car with magic air, he let me sit there until I got cool enough to be carried into the house. Did I learn my lesson in the hundred degree heat index, No. Monday morning, I was taking a snooze again, and this time Mom woke me up and finally came and picked me up and put me in the chair. Dad is not happy that I am becoming so sneaky, he said he backed the car out when I could have been under it or the wheels. They are talking about locking me in my kennel when they are not home, so I won't get lost.
I am teaching the humans not to take the pup they rescued 9 years ago for granted. So far I have not learned any lessons from this.
I am going to become a bad dog legend, Mom got a loom and every part of me says that I have to be involved with it. You see Yorkies were bred to live in fiber studios. Shady thinks that he will enjoy the loom, but I said that is my territory. So far I love to sleep in the stuff she weaves with. I also like to sleep under the pedals of the loom. Our coats are special so they don't pick up the lint (like my Labbie brothers) or get tangled in the fiber. More later Little Bit

TextAloudMP3


Date: 30-Jun-98Age: 11Sex: male
Home: Indiana, United States (USA)Damage: $0.00Human: Hal and Diane

Comment: Be careful in that hot sun. Tell your humans to put gatorade in your outside water bowl.
Maggie

No comments: