You leave comments to any story by clicking on the comment link at the bottom of each posting. If there are no comments, the comment link will read "No Comments" ------------

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Classic: Jeni Gots Wet Pants [Molly}

Jeni Gots Wet PantsMolly: English_Springer_Spaniel

I just tried an oldie but goody. Mom has a cold and can't talk, so she has to stay home. Well everyone is supposed to help, so I was doing dishes and Mom saw it so I figures ok. Well Jeni come in and says caught you, and Dad was in the dining room with Mom . Realizing it might be trouble, I ran to Dad and Jeni said don't touch her she's mine, so I went to Mom and Jeni got the scruff of my neck and turned me around [my feet never left the floor and my hands were already in the air as I was appealing to Mom], so I flooded (humans think this is submission)Jeni's jeans. Dad and Mom both said it's submission you can't do a thing. Jeni knew it in her brain but it make her happy and since we are sisters she had to accept what I did. The boys thought it was interesting when Jeni had to clean up the flood [if she hadn't moved she wouldn't have had to clean up the floor]. Well I gots to go help Jeni fold her laundry.
TextAloudMP3


Date: 28-Nov-00Age: 2Sex: female
Home: Indiana, United States (USA)Damage: $0.00Human: Hal and Diane

Comment:I'm sure all is forgiven... Maggie.

No comments: