You leave comments to any story by clicking on the comment link at the bottom of each posting. If there are no comments, the comment link will read "No Comments" ------------

Friday, October 11, 2013

Classic: Tom Blamed me for Breaking a Window [Shadow]

Tom Blamed me for Breaking a Window

Shadow: Cocker_Spaniel

Imagine you are sound asleep hiding in your Moms bed, (she has Asthma and doesn't allow me in our room ) but when my Dad Tom comes home, he sneaks me upstairs do to my mischeivious brown eyes, plus he relates to me. He can't keep his hands off me when he comes in a room, much less sleep without me) she is sound asleep. Suddenly you feel a thump on your body and then crash of breaking window glass and the bigger thump of the outside window sliding down in front of the screen. It was noisy, I think, Tom be quiet, I might get caught. Grandpa comes in to see what happened, obiviousily freshly woken up. He does what I wish Tom had done, he looks at the situation and makes sure there is nothing dangerous, it was a clean break and goes back to bed. He didn't even notice (until the next morning) that the outside window on top was open, letting all of the pollen in. It was a cold night, but being a cocker spaniel I snuggled back to sleep until the next morning when Grandma got up, I let Tom sleep. Imagine the indiginity of it all blamed for a broken window. Shadow
TextAloudMP3


Date: 30-Mar-99Age: 4Sex: male
Home: Indiana, United States (USA)Damage: $25.00Human: Jeni and Tom

Comment: It sounds like time for revenge.
Emily

No comments: