You leave comments to any story by clicking on the comment link at the bottom of each posting. If there are no comments, the comment link will read "No Comments" ------------

Friday, October 11, 2013

Classic: Dryer Doors Cause Big Trouble [Shadow]

Dryer Doors Cause Big Trouble

Shady Character: Cocker_Spaniel

Ok guys, the pro has been at it again (but a lot safer than Andrews exploits thank goodness you're safe). Gpa and Gma went food shopping and forgot to close the cupboard door tight, well they also forgot to pass out biscuits.Now the BDC angels must have been at work, cuz the grooming box was in front of the counter, so up goes Shady and it was just a short walk across the dryer to the washer which is right under the cupboard filled with rolls, cookies and such. I just reached up and helped myself. Dan caught me and told Gma who I purred at she doesn't intimidate and grabbed my collar. On the floor I jumped. That was Wednesday.
Tonight I was preparing to shop and my Mom comes thru "SHADOW" oops "I'm a goodboy Mom. Now go eat". Oops "SHADOW get off there". Off the dryer door I go and it slid down. Mom gets a sicker look on her face than I had and I was headed to the basement not by choice. She calls Gma who gets a sick look on her face when she sees my last landing pad the dryer door. Luckily there is no such thing as double trouble or punishment in our house. Almost forgot I got caught jumping from the floor to the top of the washer by Mom. No more blaming Molly for the cleared counter tops. (Yeah ladies the little boy got caught and fellow springers now they know we springers aren't the only ones with springs in our legs try blaming a cocker)
The food was yummy and I can't wait to do it again. The lesson to be learned is find out the school (college)schedules to avoid getting caught. Both Dan and Mom were headed to class when I got caught.
Don't worry, I am working on new lessons in bad dogedness
Shadow

TextAloudMP3


Date: 31-Aug-01Age: 6Sex: male
Home: Indiana, United States (USA)Damage: $100.00Human: Jeni

Comment: Quite a set of legs you got there Shadow! Keep up the good baddogness work! MaggieCome visit me in Hawaii and we can go cliff jumping. Andrew

No comments: