You leave comments to any story by clicking on the comment link at the bottom of each posting. If there are no comments, the comment link will read "No Comments" ------------

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Classic: I am Great at Begging [Molly]

I am Great at Begging

Mollie: English_Springer_Spaniel

Hi, It's Mollie again, I have become a pro at begging but it doesn't do me any good. When someone has something that I think tastes good I figure a way to get it. I first knew of this gift when Mom was eating breakfast, I leaned up on the chair Mom was in and looked at her with my green eyes, so she innocently put her had on my withers and I climbed up, then I continued to climb up her arm to get the waffle, when that failed, I put my mouth in place of her mouth, to catch the food. Cass and Bit were so stupid they just sat and watched. Finally I gave up. About that time I ended up in the kitchen with the guys and we all got a bite. Cass told me the people won't let me do anything as a puppy that I can't do as an adult, something about him showing them that puppy antics aren't cute in an adult dog. Dad has been trained to sleep on the hallway floor since I started waking up in the middle of the night. The other dogs sleep with him. Trouble is he sleeps on comfy stuff and we sleep on rugs with me in a kennel. I guess this is part of having a puppy trainer for a Dad, he won't let me in his kennel that he shares with Mom, whenever we wake up Dad is in the kennel with Mom. If I cry, he comes back out and sleeps in his hallway bed again.Last but not least my 96# labbie brother lets me climb all over him. Baby bit also comes to play the obedience game with me. Hopefully Jeni and Tom will bring Shady a cocker over to teach me to jump.
I have tons of laps in this house, Jeni and Tom can't leave me alone, and I do love laps.
Dad is extremely happy Mom had to have ice on her knee, and I sat and stayed with her snuggling and trying to eat the ice while she got the bump off it. Everyone else tried to get me to play with them (Jeni and Tom stop constantly just to play). Tom says they need a third dog, Mom and Dad say it is puppy fever and Jeni says they can borrow me to get over it.
Regards, Mollie

TextAloudMP3


Date: 22-Sep-98Age: 0Sex: female
Home: Indiana, United States (USA)Damage: $0.00Human: Hal and Diane

Comment: Begging is my best tool to get what I want. I even get food from the little human by begging.
Maggie

No comments: