You leave comments to any story by clicking on the comment link at the bottom of each posting. If there are no comments, the comment link will read "No Comments" ------------

Friday, October 11, 2013

Classic: Just Call Me the Intimidator [Bart]

Just Call Me the Intimidator

Bart: Mix

Hi BDC, yes it's me Bart again. Bet you guys aren't surprised to hear from me again so soon. Including my shoe story and puppy tossing story this will be my 3rd in 2 weeks. No wonder Mommy says I'm bad to the bone.This story involves Grandma, if you read my "Fly Away Shoe" story then you would know she's not the sharpest tool in the shed. She's a sweetheart, don't get me wrong, but totally not dog savvy. Anyway, Mom and Grandma went out to dinner and when they came back me and Spike were ready to play! We jumped and pounced and pushed Grandma down so we can lick her face. As usual she screamed and hollered to let us know how much she loved us. After half an hour Mom thought we settled down enough to leave us alone with Grandma so she can go take a shower. She should've known better. Just as she was stepping out of the tub she heard some thumping, my barking and a door slammed. She put her clothes on and open the bathroom door, just to find me and Spike sitting outside with our tail wagging and big smiles on our faces. "What did you do with Grandma?" Mom asked. Then she saw Grandma cracked the bedroom door opened peeking out. "Can I come out now? That big dog of yours chased me up here and won't let me out!" Mommy fell on the floor laughing. I thought Grandma wanted to play peek-a-boo so I jump and swung the bedroom door open and knocked her down again. Me and Spike gave Grandma quite a tongue bath. She must've been impressed by how great our breathes were, as she was leaving she was muttering "Damn dogs, got tongues like sandpaper and breaths like rotten fish."

TextAloudMP3


Date: 03-Sep-99Age: 0Sex: male
Home: Maryland, United States (USA)Damage: $0.00Human: Cindy

Comment:And Grandma wasn't happy with your enthusiasm? Humph! Humans, Go figure. Andrew.

No comments: