You leave comments to any story by clicking on the comment link at the bottom of each posting. If there are no comments, the comment link will read "No Comments" ------------

Friday, October 11, 2013

Classic: I Had a 5 Star Bad Dog Day [Shadow]

I Had a 5 Star Bad Dog DayShady: Cocker_Spaniel

* I told Gpa I wasn't going out. I let him win finally. * I jumped the gate to the living room. Hey MD gang and Bob I am getting more agile. * I stole Annies Pooh (from the toy box) and growled (not at Annie)as a warning to leave it with me. Mom was gettin dressed at the time and had to come down, I politely sat and discussed it with Mom at her request. She won. * I climbed over the humidifer and was in the glass cupboard when Gma called Mom to see what I was into. Mom hates to be called to correct me. Dognally speaking I love the tention cuz I make sure she is really upset before I get out of trouble. * I told Gpa to just give me the treat and skip the monthly pill. (This is a bad move and I have to feel really good to tell Gpa what is on my mind. Luckily my cuteness wins)Well Unca Dan hasn't been entertained by my badness lately so I will go see what I can do to entertain him.
Shady

TextAloudMP3


Date: 18-Sep-02Age: 7Sex: male
Home: Indiana, United States (USA)Damage: $0.00Human: Jeni

Comment:keep it up Shady! Your'e doing good er bad work! Lady Ashley.

[Submit A Comment] [Others Comments = 3]

No comments: