You leave comments to any story by clicking on the comment link at the bottom of each posting. If there are no comments, the comment link will read "No Comments" ------------

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Classic: Chef Cassie [Cassie]

Chef Cassie

Cassanova: Labrador_Retriever

Guys, have you ever realized how much better human food smells than ours? Well I have a few hints about how to improve your dinner. For the cultured, a hint on human and pack etiquette. Never cook in front of humans and be sure to serve the Alpha dog first, they tend to bite hocks if they see you eating and are too short to join you.1. The absolute best time to dine is when they first put it in the pan to cook, but I haven't had the pleasure yet. The closest I have come is meat trays in trash.
2. The thing that makes the grinding noise is eating your dinner. When the humans leave sometimes there is still some good stuff that you can reach with your nose.
3. My favorite place to dine is at the hot thing, remember I am a lab and it takes a lot for me to feel heat. I made the mistake of trying it once when the fire was dancing around, and decided that wasn't a good idea, but luckily I didn't get burnt.
4. The time I dine the most is while the humans are eating at the table in the room where all they do is eat. This gives me the chance to eat (more like inhale) what is left. I stand up and put my paws on the stove then nose in. Hint throw the utensils out first. One day Dad said to Mom where is the leftover steak,and she said on the stove. It was in my tummy.
4. Onetime and only onetime I was standing up eating a pan from the oven, it was great I think they call them ribs, I don't know why there were no bones. Anyway I felt a nip at my hocks, I ignored it, then I felt it a little harder, then I heard Cassie (normally a loud name from a human is reserved for a cocker), it seems like since the little poodle with the sharp teeth was bent out of shape because I didn't share with him, he went and told Dad. I quit, because I was full anyway, but BJ still bit my jowls and made sure I didn't dine without him again. We have a glitch in our system now, Dad has installed a lock on the kitchen door, something about hygiene. BJ still gets to observe cooking by humans, but not me. We'll figure out a way around this. Happy Eating, Cass


TextAloudMP3


Date: 10-Aug-97Age: 3Sex: male
Home: INDamage: $0.00Human: Hal and Diane

Comment: Gosh, banned from the kitchen? That is quite a serious punishment. Well we dogs have such great noses that I am sure you still can get a good whiff of the goodies. Maybe you should talk your sibling into stealing some food for you.
Emily

No comments: