You leave comments to any story by clicking on the comment link at the bottom of each posting. If there are no comments, the comment link will read "No Comments" ------------

Friday, October 11, 2013

Classic: Annie Taught Her Friend to Call Her Dog [Shadow]

Annie Taught Her Friend to Call Her Dog

Shadow: Cocker_Spaniel

Hey Guys, My little human 8 week old Annie has a sound for calling us. Well she went to visit a little friend and showed her little friend (she's 2 days newer than Annie)how to call her dog.Life with a little one is great. My friends with little humans say she can't be calling us at this young. Well she talks and we arrive. She gets very loud when we don't come. I still can't sleep in the porta crib. Sam tried having a bottle this week, and Mom wasn't happy. She was even less happy the night Cass decided to have some of the formula powder from the can it comes in. I mean she wouldn't share it with us. She put it in the compactor.(Shady you better move those little cocker paws fast, I am supposed to set a good boy example. Cass)
Oops Cass is on my tail, I'm outta here.
Shadow and the FW pack

TextAloudMP3


Date: 19-Jul-01Age: 6Sex: male
Home: Indiana, United States (USA)Damage: $0.00Human: Jeni

Comment:Little ones also have these wonderful things called diapers. Have you discovered those yet? Maggie.

No comments: