You leave comments to any story by clicking on the comment link at the bottom of each posting. If there are no comments, the comment link will read "No Comments" ------------

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Classic: It takes a Long Time For Turkey Day to Come [Molly}

It takes a Long Time For Turkey Day to Come
Molly: English_Springer_Spaniel

Hi, It's little Molly here, they started cooking two paws ago and My nephew Shadow said this is going to be a great eating time. Well he went home, and forgot to tell me that it takes a long time for Turkey Day to come, I met the bird when it came in and I gave it a little kiss.I couldn't understand why my brother Cass (26-1/2" Labbie boy)didn't do any cooking, normally he stands up at the sink and stove to investigate. Instead he laid on the basement landing and watched the activity unless Mom called him for something. Myself, I just couldn't sit on the floor and watch like Shadow told me to. Sometimes I just had to sniff, (my nose goes just over the kitchen counter if I stretch hard) and if someone gave in and picked me up I could watch.
Finally I went downstairs with Cass at Dads request, then the people ate and Dad gave us some it is good stuff, and Cass said there will be seconds tomorrow.
Happy Thanksgiving
Molly 4 month old Springer Girl

TextAloudMP3


Date: 26-Nov-98Age: 0Sex: female
Home: Indiana, United States (USA)Damage: $0.00Human: Hal and Diane

Comment: We got some too. It was sooo yummy. I can't wait till tomorrow to get some more.
Maggie

No comments: