You leave comments to any story by clicking on the comment link at the bottom of each posting. If there are no comments, the comment link will read "No Comments" ------------

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Classic: The Sandwich [Ellie Mae]

The SandwichEllie Mae: Cocker_Spaniel

Mom was cooking bacon for sandwich the other day, and had set the bread on her plate while she was waiting for the bacon to get done. Well she went to tell Dad lunch was done. while she was gone, I helped myself to a slice of the bread. She knew who did it, because I am so ladylike when I steal something. The plate was balanced and it didn't crash. She put another slice of bread on the plate and I took it too. I couldn't figure why Cass hadn't helped himself, sometimes Labbie boys use their brains, he knew their was better stuff to go on that plate. He knew we would get the end of the bacon.Ellie Mae

TextAloudMP3


Date: 25-Aug-97Age: 1Sex: female
Home: INDamage: $0.00Human: Hal and Diane

Comment: Don't mention bacon or any type of meat. I go crazy.
Emily

No comments: