You leave comments to any story by clicking on the comment link at the bottom of each posting. If there are no comments, the comment link will read "No Comments" ------------

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Classic: Santa Came Early [Shadow]

Santa Came Early

Shadow: Cocker_Spaniel

I finally got my Christmas Wish, actually, it has been my wish since Jeni and I married Tom over a year ago. We are moving back to Grandma and Grandpa's house, all four of us, Jeni, Tom, Sam (my labbie boy brother) and I. Sam is confused as he moved into our old house as a pup and never lived with Us and G&G. My little tail hasn't stopped wagging since Jeni took me upstairs and said our family was moving in. It will be one big party. I told them for months and months that I wanted to sleep in my old room, well I won't be, Jeni and Tom will be, and I will be sleeping downstairs until I can get the stupid no dogs on the sleeping floor. Right now it is ok because our beds haven't been moved yet, and Jeni and Tom are still sleeping in the living room, snuggled up to Bit (my York Uncle).May the rest of you have as Merry a Christmas as I am going to have. Santa Paws comes to this house bigtime and I can't wait. Hey, Just moving in here with my family will make mine the Merriest. Shadow

TextAloudMP3


Date: 23-Dec-98Age: 4Sex: female
Home: Indiana, United States (USA)Damage: $0.00Human: Jeni and Tom

Comment: It sounds like you are going to be very spoiled.
Maggie


[Submit A Comment] [Others Comments = 1]

No comments: