You leave comments to any story by clicking on the comment link at the bottom of each posting. If there are no comments, the comment link will read "No Comments" ------------

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Classic: Mom Got My Tail [Cassie]

Mom Got My TailCassanova: Labrador_Retriever

It's been awhile, since I've done anything worthy of the page, it's hard to do when you're perfect.Well this morning, I was taking Mom out for our morning review of the neighborhood. All was going fine, appropriate acknowledgements to me etc. Then I decided that I wanted to walk ahead of Mom being off leash made this easy. Mom patted the side of her leg, like I was supposed to be there, well I said no thank you, and proceeded on my way. Ouch, who dares to grab my tail, as I turned to correct the situation, I saw Moms smiling face attached to the hand grabbing MY TAIL,better not to correct that. Then we played the leader dog game, Mom holding my collar for a couple of feet while we turn around to go home, without finishing our tour. I decided the better part of valor was to go back to being perfect. Something about being proofed for my cdc and cdx in the fall show season.
Dad said it looked like I took Mom for a walk. No walk tonight, I told Dad we need to walk Molly (my springer pup sister), but Dad said no he has the snezzies.
I do enjoy walking off leash, and the respect it gives me, with dogs and humans. I will be working very hard at being good, Dog shows mean meals out for me. I better go see what Molly is barking about.
Cass

TextAloudMP3


Date: 26-Jun-99Age: 4Sex: male
Home: Indiana, United States (USA)Damage: $0.00Human: Hal and Diane

Comment:Hey! So when were you bad?...Andrew.

No comments: