You leave comments to any story by clicking on the comment link at the bottom of each posting. If there are no comments, the comment link will read "No Comments" ------------

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Classic: XRated Springer Activity [Molly]

XRated Springer ActivityMolly: English_Springer_Spaniel

I have found a new thing to do that is fun. My people have allergies, and encourage us to bathe regularly. No problem for Molly I love the shower. Well my brother Cass (4 year old Alpah Labbie boy)made it clear that I was setting bad precedent in taking showers. People would turn on the shower just to see me jump in and dry myself off on the people in the living room, heck Dad would tell me to go see Tom (my human sisters husband)and everyone laughed as Tom tried to get away.Well I just can't stay away from the water especially when Mom is in it. She leaves the sliding door open a little so I can get in and out freely. Well I love to fetch things out of the water, like carrying a wet cloth downstairs (of course Mom has to unlock the door so I can go out). I was resting on the edge of the tub waiting for something to retrieve and Mom leaned over to pick up the soap (my domain)in the water and I figured I would help her. All I did was put mycold nose on what came up in my face. As mom is always in control of a situation, I figured her body language made it clear she didn't tolerate that at all and the NO Molly confirmed it. I figured Cass mislead me I never get in trouble just standing in the shower, just no touching the human in the shower. Showers are a ton of fun. Am I glad Mom doesn't reprimand after an occurrence or I could get in big trouble for this story. Molly

TextAloudMP3


Date: 11-Dec-98Age: 0Sex: female
Home: Indiana, United States (USA)Damage: $0.00Human: Hal and Diane

Comment: My mom's mothers new puppy likes to take showers too. She is to short to get her nose in trouble.
Emily

No comments: