You leave comments to any story by clicking on the comment link at the bottom of each posting. If there are no comments, the comment link will read "No Comments" ------------

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Classic: Dad is Slipping in His Training [Molly]

Dad is Slipping in His Training

Molly: English_Springer_Spaniel

The problems with being Alpha Female in a four dog pack. I have to give the guys their instructions for going into the yard prior to the door being opened by Dad. All used to be fine Dad would spray my face with water and I would finish the conversation. This went on for most of my life. Well it seems like the humans have been telling him Molly gets away with murder. Fortunately he didn't listen to them. Afterall he is a volunteer trainer and so are Mom and Jeni, so I wasn't a problem.Finally I guess all the human barking got to him . Last time I started giving instructions he put me in my kennel to cool off, and let the guys out by themselves. Heaven only knows what they did.
I went shopping with Dad, and when we finished, the money lady tried to give me a cookie, I told him lets get out of here, and pulled the leash hard to the door. Seems like she was about the age of the vet and her helper, I wasn't a happy girl. I am very docile and don't growl or bite, but I do pull. Then Dad said it looks like we are going to have to do more socialization .
This morning we were doing the turkey thing, Mom and I downstairs and Dad was telling the boys to stay upstairs while he went down, well I had gotten to the landing and took off for the basement, caught again. Molly Upstairs or outside.
Do you see what I am up against?
He did take both cookies for me to eat in the van so all is not lost. I really have to work on that Man, with my bright green eyes.
Happy Thanksgiving on behalf of the FW Pack
Molly

TextAloudMP3


Date: 25-Nov-99Age: 1Sex: female
Home: Indiana, United States (USA)Damage: $0.00Human: Hal and Diane

Comment:You have green eyes?! Send a picture we want to see! Maggie.

No comments: