You leave comments to any story by clicking on the comment link at the bottom of each posting. If there are no comments, the comment link will read "No Comments" ------------

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Classic: Molly and Sam Retreated [Shadow]

Molly and Sam Retreated

Shadow: Cocker_Spaniel

I am upset with my Aunt dog Molly a springer and my brother dog Sam a lab. The gate was left open when gma let the four of us out, and I saw her head to close it. Never one to miss an opp, I took off to go thru the gates but being a considerate guy I invited Molly and Sam to join me. Well we were across the road faster than a cat. Gma yelled so loud you knew she was angry than a momma dog. Next the gate is shut and Cass our alpha labbie boy was inside being good and dining on a frog. Molly decides this is not a good thing and by the time gma gets to the front door, the chicken littles are panicing about not being able to go in the gate. Finally Gma says cookies in the house. Well Sam and Molly jumped right in the door, I chose to see what the ante would go up to. Finally I realized Mom was going to close the door to cut her losses and increase mine if I didn't go in. When Mom called tonight big mouth told her of my escapade. I got to kiss up to Gpa he has slip collars in his chair must be a walk coming up.Shady

TextAloudMP3


Date: 02-Jun-00Age: 5Sex: male
Home: Indiana, United States (USA)Damage: $0.00Human: Jeni

Comment:Chicken Little's? Since when are our brethren chicken? We are bad dogs to the core! Andrew.

No comments: