You leave comments to any story by clicking on the comment link at the bottom of each posting. If there are no comments, the comment link will read "No Comments" ------------

Friday, October 11, 2013

Classic: Mommy Got Engaged [Spike]

Mommy Got Engaged (and I was the ring bearer:-)

Spike:

Mommy and Chris got engaged on Monday night, and I was part of the proposal:-)Mommy was on the phone talking to her cousin in China. She was having a bad day and an even worse one as she is discussing her cousin's divorce case, it's not looking good. Chris took me out for a nice long walk through the woods, and when we came back, he put a big red ribbon around my neck.
When we came in, Chris told Mommy to get off the phone asap. Mommy thinking I got sick or injured on the walk immediately got off the phone. I was thirsty and hungry so I went straight to my food bowls. Chris kneeled down on the floor and called me to him, I came but went back to the food bowl immediately. I did that several times until I had enough water and food, then I came to them and burped in their face. Chris told Mommy that a little girl thought I was cute so she put it on me. Mommy fussed over how cute I am as I lean forward and stretch. After a few seconds (they call it 15 minutes, humans can't count time) Mommy took the ribbon off. That's when she noticed the ring tied to the ribbon. That's when Chris asked Mommy to marry him. And ofcourse she said yes and I went off and ate the rest of my food.
When I was done, and Mommy and Chris still kissing, I stuck my head in between them, burped again, and wiped my mouth on them. They both laughed and pet me. I am the cutest thing on earth and I can get away with anything.
The ring is beautiful, too bad Mommy has it on her hand all the time so I won't be able to do my jewelry disappearing trick to it. But it does come in a very pretty cherry wood box and Mommy does let the box sit around...

TextAloudMP3


Date: 01-Jul-04Age: 6Sex: female
Home: Maryland, United States (USA)Damage: $0.00Human: Cindy

Comment:AAAAWWWWWW!!!!!! How sweet! I love your special touch of the burping at them! Perfect! Lady Ashley.

No comments: