You leave comments to any story by clicking on the comment link at the bottom of each posting. If there are no comments, the comment link will read "No Comments" ------------

Friday, October 11, 2013

Classic: Molly is Too Fussy [Sam]

Molly is Too Fussy

Sam: Labrador_Retriever

Guys, Molly my Springer aunt dog is too fussy. I have a favorite spot to mark in the yard. Molly makes me move my pile whenever I leave it in "my spot", she will make me move it with my mouth or nose, but it has to go in the flowerbed on the opposite side of the pool. Imagine if every morning, you went to your spot and a barking nipping Lady Dog (I can't use the correct word, because prissy tail would have a fit),made you change places. I mean you hold it all night,and then have to run over 20 feet to go, that's mean. Yesterday morning, Grandpa put me out first, and I thought revenge, wrong . Here I am trouncing the second dog out the door and much to my surprise I get Labbie boy Uncle Cass (he is 4 and out weighs me by 47 pounds). I ran as fast as my feet could go, and Cass kept up with me, then I run smack in to a spaniel barricade (my cocker brother Shadow and Molly). When Mom and Grandma came to let me out the nexttime, I said no way. Since they were going to work, I didn't have to go out. Now Grandpa goes out and clears the way for me. He does insist that I relieve myself in the appropriate place, but he doesn't bite. More adventures later Sam
TextAloudMP3


Date: 03-Jun-99Age: 2Sex: male
Home: Indiana, United States (USA)Damage: $0.00Human: Jeni and Tom

Comment:What? she makes you move it to another location? Hey, it's your spot. What's up with that?...Andrew.

No comments: