You leave comments to any story by clicking on the comment link at the bottom of each posting. If there are no comments, the comment link will read "No Comments" ------------

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Classic: I Tripped Dad [Molly]

I Tripped DadMolly: English_Springer_Spaniel

Yesterday, Mom was baking I mean a whole box of raw eggs 4 pie plates, and two pans of raw chicken. Well Shadow and I were assigned to Mom patrol so we were keeping an eye on her.I kept trying to get the pie and didn't work, because she knows how high my springer nose can go. Finally I hear Dan my human brother come in and say Mom I think I need stitches in my hand. Now there were egg yolks in two containers, eggwhites in the mixer and the oven was full and so was one burner of the stove smelling good. Mom leaves the kitchen and is planning to leave the house, ah my turn to cook. Wrong Dad walked in and Mom told him stuff, then left. Well Dad is good in the kitchen, but not used to obstacles, he got the stuff off the stove and was heading to the pie with the hot stuff, opportunity (caused by me between his legs) knocked the stuff out of his hands and hit the pie shells. Shadow and I both caught pieces of the pie crust mid air. Sam arrived as back up but missed the treat. Dad finished the pies he didn't spill the good stuff or get burnt. He put us in the basement which I see as totally inappropriate as we kept him from having to clean the floor.
Dan has a big white thing tying his fingers together because they couldn't stitch them in the joint. He is going to be fine . And we did manage to clean up the rest of dinner much later.
Molly

TextAloudMP3


Date: 12-Nov-99Age: 1Sex: female
Home: Indiana, United States (USA)Damage: $0.00Human: Hal and Diane

Comment:Good for you guys getting the pie crust! Maybe next time they will be filled with something before you trip him... Maggie.

No comments: