You leave comments to any story by clicking on the comment link at the bottom of each posting. If there are no comments, the comment link will read "No Comments" ------------

Friday, October 11, 2013

Classic: My Buddy is Leaving Me [Spike]

My Buddy is Leaving Me

Spike: Mix

Hi to everyone at the Bad Dog Gang, it's Spike again. I'm very sad these days because my foster sister Snoopy has found a new home. Although Mommy assures me that it's a wonderful home with loving people, I don't want to see my buddy leave. I've finally got Snoopy to come around to become a bad dog like myself and they are taking her away from me. I will miss her very much, I love playing with her. I sleep better at night because our crates face each other. How could Mommy let this happen! They took away my other foster brother Shoestring (a horny little cocker spaniel that wouldn't stop humping me) and now they're taking away my best friend. This just isn't fair. I think I will write a nasty letter to the MCSPCA about this. I hope Mommy foster another dog again soon, the house will be so lonely with just the two cats and me. Anyway suggestions as to how I can keep Snoopy here with me?
TextAloudMP3


Date: 18-Feb-99Age: 0Sex: female
Home: Maryland, United States (USA)Damage: $0.00Human: Cindy

Comment: Write your Congressman.
Andrew


No comments: