You leave comments to any story by clicking on the comment link at the bottom of each posting. If there are no comments, the comment link will read "No Comments" ------------

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Classic: Where's The Baby [Shadow]

Where's The Baby

Shadow: Cocker_Spaniel

My mom has been talking about the human pup and it has been kicking the four of us for awhile. Well tonight, they had the baby stuff that they eat and sleep in . So I took a peek and a sniff, no baby . I searched and got Sam and Cass to search, Molly just went and ate. Mom says not until May. This doesn't make any sense, so I kept looking. Finally I jumped in Moms lap for a nap. Molly loves to push Moms tummy with her nose and get kicked . Cass and Sam just lean a shoulder against her. I can't wait for all the baby treats, like my human nieces and nephews share when I see them.Well I've got to go I'm on tummy patrol tonight

TextAloudMP3


Date: 20-Jan-01Age: 6Sex: male
Home: Indiana, United States (USA)Damage: $0.00Human: Jeni

Comment:There is a lot to look forward to with those human pups...Food, diapers and new smells! Maggie.

[Submit A Comment] [Others Comments = 1]

No comments: