You leave comments to any story by clicking on the comment link at the bottom of each posting. If there are no comments, the comment link will read "No Comments" ------------

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Classic: Mustard in the Snout [Casio]

Mustard in the Snout
Casio: Labrador_Retriever

Mom and Dad eat things called egg rolls, with mustard and some sweet stuff on them. Well being the xcellentt provider I am I got the jar of Hot Mustard (Chinese )and the first thing I know I am snorting it got up the nose. Mom got worried at the gasping and snorting I was doing. Luckily it was early in the morning and I quit before the Vet opened. I mean how else do you get burning stuff out of the nose. I quit and asked to go out . When we came in Shadow headed for the bottle, lucky for his furry little face, Mom grabbed it and laughed then emailed Dad. (imagine hot mustard [if you haven't had the agony don't try it you won't like it]on all the furry cocker hairs by the nose)into it.We are loosing our badness.
Casio

TextAloudMP3


Date: 08-Feb-00Age: 5Sex: male
Home: Indiana, United States (USA)Damage: $0.00Human: Hal and Diane

Comment:Ouch! My nose and eyes burn just thinking about that! Don't loose your badness though! Emily

No comments: