You leave comments to any story by clicking on the comment link at the bottom of each posting. If there are no comments, the comment link will read "No Comments" ------------

Friday, October 11, 2013

Classic: I'm In Big Trouble Wif Annie [Shadow]

I'm In Big Trouble Wif Annie

Shady: Cocker_Spaniel

I did it, I took the nose off Baby Annies Koala Bear she made. I thought she made it for Gma cuz it was by Gmas chair. Dan got up and found all of us in the formal rooms and then he saw Silly (the stoopid bear)minus his nose. Then I knew it was trouble big time. So far the bear is in a drawer and she doesn't know about it. Dan didn't do anything but throw us outside to play and make sure we were in the family room and kitchen when he left.Oh yeah maybe Cass won't get the surgery cuz the thingy is down and Gma and Gpa don't want the surgery unless the vet says so.
Shady

TextAloudMP3


Date: 14-Oct-02Age: 7Sex: male
Home: Indiana, United States (USA)Damage: $25.00Human: Jeni

Comment:we will keep our paws crossed for Casio. Good going getting that bear's nose...after all wasn't it just tauting you? Emily.

No comments: