You leave comments to any story by clicking on the comment link at the bottom of each posting. If there are no comments, the comment link will read "No Comments" ------------

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Classic: I Am a Hunting Dog and I Don't Need Help [Molly]

I Am a Hunting Dog and I Don't Need Help

Molly: English_Springer_Spaniel

I Did it. I got my first squirrel and I was noteworthy the other dogs told me they would never do what I did. It was dark at 5 in the morning, and I not only killed the squirrel, but I brought it in the house for Dad. Was he proud or happy his emotions were confusing. He told me what a good girl I am, the guys said he has to do that because I am a hunting dog. Then he took the squirrel back out and put it in the trash where we can't get it without a lot of work. Then he had to clean up the family room floor. He later told mom he thinks he got it all. I have new creditablility with the pack, as you know hunting is taught in phases by the pack and starting with scenting in daytime, then going to chasing live in daytime, then going to scenting at night, but I hadn't gotten to the killing part yet. I think Cass might be accelerting that part of my training as it was not a clean kill. The other guys as pups had to settle for chipmunks and mice, not me, I got real game. Oops, I just heard Mom calling the vet and telling them about the hunt, she said something about antibiotics. Oh well if I have to take them it means treats. One other big thing we got rid of the pup pager, Cass opened mine, and Dad said it is a great idea, but he won't take a chance on one of us swollowing a battery. Stay Tuned, Molly
TextAloudMP3


Date: 03-Dec-98Age: 0Sex: female
Home: Indiana, United States (USA)Damage: $0.00Human: Hal and Diane

Comment: I am a vicious hunter. If a Dragon fly gets in our house it is mine. I pounce on it so fast it never has a chance. I don't use any stealth moves. I just launch myself full speed at it and will chase it till it is MINE. ;)
Emily

No comments: