You leave comments to any story by clicking on the comment link at the bottom of each posting. If there are no comments, the comment link will read "No Comments" ------------

Friday, October 11, 2013

Classic: The Pack Deserted Me [Shady]

The Pack Deserted Me

Shady : Cocker_Spaniel

Cyber Pack Help . I saw an open door opp. and took it figuring the pack would follow me. WRONG those kitties stayed inside. (Honest little brother Molly and I tried but Gpa threw a big empty dog food bag(did he mention that Gpa was filling the feeder with fresh burger and cheese kibble) at the door so we couldn't get out Sam). Like I ran out and did the massive search circle of the yard and no pups. I heard Gpa yell stay heck I think the whole hood stayed as loud as he yelled. He had panicked almost like when Bit used to go for walks by himself. I figured they must be going in the van so I checked it out, nope. Trouble Gpa opens the door and says inside. I figured it's dark out and I would be doing a solo act so I went in. Gpa isn't one you play the chase game with. He runs in the opposite direction.The other fuzz faces were buried in the feeders, so I nosed in.
Hi JC are you aware it is one of my lady dogs you are flirting with? It's ok the cyber pack is very sociable.
Chicken for dinner, got to go get my share.

TextAloudMP3


Date: 26-Sep-02Age: 7Sex: female
Home: Indiana, United States (USA)Damage: $0.00Human: Jeni

Comment:At least you were there in time for dinner! Shady, You know I'm a flirt... Lady Ashley.

No comments: