You leave comments to any story by clicking on the comment link at the bottom of each posting. If there are no comments, the comment link will read "No Comments" ------------

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Classic: Submission on a Pillow is Sweet Revenge [Shadow]

Submission on a Pillow is Sweet Revenge

Shadow Dog: Cocker_Spaniel

I am the wedding pup,and deal with the training of Tom who married my girl Jeni last May. Tom still doesn't understand pack rules,he was getting pretty good for awhile,but he upset me the other day. I ran upstairs for our bedroom,and landed on (what he thinks is) his pillow,and flipped on my back pack submission style,meaning I flooded the pillow like a dam had opened. Tom was caught totally offguard,and the nexttime he saw my grandparents discussed it with them. He knew he couldn't do anything, because I had submitted,meaning I accepted (in human translation)his dominance over me. Grandma and Grandpa almost lost it according to the other dogs who heard the conversation. They told Tom he handled it right,even though I in my opinion won.Tom made a cheesecake for Jeni before she came home from work,and set it on the backporch. Knowing me,he put me in my kennel to keep the cake safe. Well,Sammy (my 7 month old Lab brother)was loose to protect the house. Now Sam is a very obedient pup, NEVER tell a pup to get something that tastes that good. When Jeni and Tom came home, Sam was a mess with the cherry cheesecake all over him. It was funny to me,but I bet he doesn't get left loose again for a longtime.


TextAloudMP3


Date: 14-Dec-97Age: 3Sex: male
Home: Ft. Wayne, INDamage: $0.00Human: Jeni and Tom

Comment: I love cheescake! Yummy!Andrew

No comments: