You leave comments to any story by clicking on the comment link at the bottom of each posting. If there are no comments, the comment link will read "No Comments" ------------

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Classic: Paranoid Lab [Cassie]

Paranoid LabCassie: Labrador_Retriever

The brown truck came and I chased it away, but he left a note on the door and my people ran out after him faster than a Lab on a retrieve. I figured must be pretty important, normally my people are slow. When they came back, Dad started putting the erector set together. It is the biggest kennel I have ever seen, two labbies could fit in it. I am worried about who is going to go in it, having seen farm animals, and am wondering what is going to live in it. Mom and Dad bribed me to go in and explore it, but I showed them my kennel is just fine, but I ended up checking it out not a clue no scent. Ellie and Little Bit agreed. They keep saying it is for when my nephew Lab Sam comes to visit, but he is smaller than I am. It has been here for three days and when Mom rearranged the house, I parked myself and made it clear [I am a large obstacle] by my presence in her foot path that I didn't like the new piece of furniture. Imagine if they are lying to me or worst yet Sammy grows into the kennel. Cass [3year old 26.5" 87# Lab]
TextAloudMP3


Date: 07-Dec-97Age: 3Sex: male
Home: Ft.Wayne, INDamage: $0.00Human: Hal and Diane

Comment: I say if you don't like it don't use it. If they like it so much let the humans live in it.
Maggie (80 pound golden)

No comments: