You leave comments to any story by clicking on the comment link at the bottom of each posting. If there are no comments, the comment link will read "No Comments" ------------

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Classic: The Water Acted Bad [Shadow]

The Water Acted Bad

Shadow: Cocker_Spaniel

It's been awhile, but I had to check and see if any of you guys have the same perience I had. G&G took Molly my Ant dog to one of our favorite places, and there were no guard humans, so I just wanted to run in the water. Well I am tugging for all my mite to get to the lake. Finally we get there and it has white things chasing Molly and I . Well being the watr loving boy I am I went down further and they were still there. (Being the problem solver I am I watched for about 30 seconds and attacked the things, they were only water, and hey chased me back Molly)Finally G&G said it's cold (Dad got cold fast, as we spaniels pulled him down on his bottom down a hill at the outlet mall parking lot and get his skin wet and he didn't have dry clothes)so we started back up the trail and I tried to go in deeper water but the water still came after me and Gma didn't want to go swimming from a hill.Jeni is feeling guilty and agreed to go to the friendly lake afer work on Monday, so I will really get to swim.
How do you guys get the white things to be friendly? When I was little, BJ and Bit told stories about going to Lake Michigan and it has white things bigger than a pup. What do I do? G&G say they aren't taking Granddogs to Lake Michigan, but Molly and Cass are going.
Start drooling pups, we went to a drive tthru for lunch and had burgers (two each yum Molly)
Shady

TextAloudMP3


Date: 09-Apr-00Age: 5Sex: male
Home: Indiana, United States (USA)Damage: $0.00Human: Jeni

Comment:Are the white things ducks? We are jealous we want burgers too! Maggie.

No comments: