You leave comments to any story by clicking on the comment link at the bottom of each posting. If there are no comments, the comment link will read "No Comments" ------------

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Classic: I Hate Snow Days [Molly]

I Hate Snow DaysMolly: English_Springer_Spaniel

Kids get all excited about Snowdays, means no school. Well imagine, with puppy class under my collar including doing to chances to play with the agility tunnels and weave poles, my humans say I am going to agility obstacles and sub novice class [two different nights]. Monday rolls around, and everyone goes to work saying agility tonight. Then the snow falls, sorry Molly no class tonight. One sad little springer, so my nephew Shadow did some homeschooling, climbing. Now I have to do better, so I learned how to jump from the dining room table to the couch. Unfortunately, I took this shortcut in front of Mom, the table is going back to where it belongs. My Brother Little Bit (an 11 year old Yorkie) says it is my job not to walk on the floor if another surface is available. Shady also taught me how to dig out frozen manure in the flowerbed. We now get mouth checks whenever we come in. My mom has a bottle of honey in her hand and is going up to put it on my married sisters feet, I plan to be in on the lick it off party. This should be very funny, and I know she will be up in a hurry. Mom doesn't like people to sleep in and you can see the barefeet from the hall. Molly
TextAloudMP3


Date: 13-Jan-99Age: 0Sex: female
Home: Indiana, United States (USA)Damage: $0.00Human: Hal and Diane

Comment: Burrrrrr, why do you think I left Tibet and moved to Tallahassee?
Emily (Lhasa Apso)


No comments: