You leave comments to any story by clicking on the comment link at the bottom of each posting. If there are no comments, the comment link will read "No Comments" ------------

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Classic: Happy Holidays or Photo Op Day [Molly]

Happy Holidays or Photo Op Day

Molly: English_Springer_Spaniel

Yup the big tree is in the house, it has a human blanket under it and is just Molly size to snooze in. Humans aren't too bright. They do good hunting and then hang it in the archway out of nose reach. This went on for several days. Shady tore one open said it was his payment for his bath. Well they got 4 more. Finally after I posed for pictures lots of times (like my personal photoman my brother Dan said this is old). He actually thought other pups might like to have pictures taken. WRONG, my brother dog Casio said I got to be in all the pic. Well this morning, two video cameras and a still camera were going when we were invited to the festivities. Shady stole all the toys from the stockings. I gots to go play. Happy Holidays from the FW pack and specially Molly, plus when I was under the tree, I told the boys I was playing the baby jesus since they misplaced him this year. Mom said it won't happen next year. I mean everyone should remember that is what we celebrate Christmas for, I was just reminding them.Oh yea Mom tried to steal my photo op in the begining, they made Mom stay upstairs and us in the basement until the cameras and light were right. Seems like Mom told Santa Paws (aka Dan)she wanted a funny thing in the tree and he found it for her. So Dad and Dan came down first and then told Jeni Mom could come down to see the moving thing in the tree. We are all very happy . Dad is putting the video on the site and probably sending photos with our faces to the BDC so you can see how I've grown into myself.
Molly and the FW pack

TextAloudMP3


Date: 25-Dec-00Age: 2Sex: female
Home: Indiana, United States (USA)Damage: $0.00Human: Hal and Diane

Comment: Happy Holidays! Andrew

No comments: