You leave comments to any story by clicking on the comment link at the bottom of each posting. If there are no comments, the comment link will read "No Comments" ------------

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Classic: Little Might Mouth [Little Bit]

Little Mighty MouthLittle Bit: Yorkshire_Terrier

Little Lion here, as a Yorkie, I look like a lion with a mane and pricked years. My cliffs are the back of chairs and furniture. I sunbath and snooze a lot. My roar is mighty. I have lived more than nine lives, no one has told me I am not the guy from Lion King.I control a pack of 6 dogs (when alphie BJ is sleeping). An excellent example was last night, I decided to take a snooze in front of the water dish that Dad had added lemonade to so we will drink more. As both Ellie Mae (2 year old 25 # cocker) and I [5.5# York] have sweet teeth, she decided to come for a drink well I was in the way and in no mood to go outside to resolve the fight, so she did something I didn't like (I won't tell what as she might do it again), so I made enough noise that Mom and Dad thought she was killing me [humans always do the exam thing to see how bad you were hurt after any kind of discussion] but Ellie hadn't put a paw on me. Dad doesn't take any kind of arguing in our house, so he said Ellie kennel, she looked up and said why, but went anyway. Chalk one up for the little guy with the big roar. Little Bit

TextAloudMP3


Date: 23-Jun-98Age: 11Sex: female
Home: Indiana, United States (USA)Damage: $0.00Human: Hal and Diane

Comment: You little dogs can be so sneaky. I would be careful though. Your sibling may make you pay someday when your Dad isn't around.
Maggie


No comments: