You leave comments to any story by clicking on the comment link at the bottom of each posting. If there are no comments, the comment link will read "No Comments" ------------

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Classic: I Think I Finally was a Bad Dog [Ellie Mae]

I Think I Finally was a Bad DogEllie Mae: Cocker_Spaniel

Imagine the insult of it all, you sit sweetly at your mistress'elbow while she eats a bowl of ice cream with chocolate stuff on it, and she doesn't share. (Neither did the master who had Cass attending to him). Well being the sweetie I am, I copied what Cass normally does, I went in the kitchen and helped myself, to the bottle. I settled down with my bottle of the magic shell stuff, and suddenly things changed, Mom comes in and screams so bad I could hear Dad moving his chair, and saw Toms (my human brother in law) face with Dad right behind him. Dad took the situation in hand, and I said whoa not out of my paws, it seems like the bottle was so flat that Mom thought I had a large hershey bar, which I know is very toxic to us and that is why she yelled. [Moms comment the yell was to make Ellie drop the candy bar before she got sick and had to have her stomach emptied] The inevitable happened, Dad said the Ellie kennel, we might look twice, when they say kennel, but we all go in immediately, if we do, most of the time they don't even lock the door. According to my brothers, I made several mistakes, first I got caught, second I challenged Dad, third I didn't share with the pack. I didn't have to go to the vet, as there was almost nothing in the bottle. Well I have to prepare for my nephews coming over Friday, Sam is for sure, and Shady wants to, but normally only one comes at a time, so the other can take care of Jeni and Toms house. Ellie
TextAloudMP3


Date: 27-Jan-98Age: 1Sex: female
Home: Ft. Wayne, INDamage: $0.00Human: Hal and Diane

Comment: I am glad to hear that you didn't have to get your stomach pumped. I hate that.
Maggie

No comments: