You leave comments to any story by clicking on the comment link at the bottom of each posting. If there are no comments, the comment link will read "No Comments" ------------

Monday, September 23, 2013

Molly Whispered in My Ear

First, I wanted to thank everyone for their condolences. They helped mom, dad, & I get through the past couple of weeks.

Now that mom has Molly's paw print plaque & wood box with her cremains back at home, she is starting to whisper in my long furry ear a lot.

I haven't followed all of her advice on picking up on the badness yet, but she did want to let every one know that the Rainbow Bridge is awesome. She feels like she is 2 again an she finally met Uncle Bailey by the gravy pool and biscuit tree. He introduced her to Queen Tia and Georgie, along with Lady Ashley.

I am now free have been given permission to pick up where she left off.

Luv,
Michi Maggie
Age 12

No comments: